Your role will be to help build out and execute based on the overall vision of the Go-To-Market playbook between demand generation, sales and marketing/sales technology teams.
We’re a rapidly growing company, and in the process of expanding our Marketing Department. If you’re a driven, analytical, fun to work with kind of person that enjoys the fast-paced startup life, this is the role for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and refine an integrated, global, cross-channel digital strategy that leverages insights to drive KPIs and increase conversions and engagement
- Lead cross-functional marketing initiatives, own all software used across the marketing department (marketing automation, CRM, CMS, project management), and drive internal enablement
- Work with stakeholders to process, qualify, and manage inbound leads
- Track metrics and analyze organic traffic and marketing campaigns performance, including identifying opportunities to optimize
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and insights to management and other stakeholders
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Go-To-Market, and Product teams to execute and monitor campaigns
- Own asset generation processes across all media – including video, images, etc.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Assess and evaluate tools and platforms used by the marketing team to further optimize the tech stack and integrations.
Who you are
- Native English speaker (or as close as it gets) with strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (Marketing Operations Manager, Digital Marketing Manager), preferably at a B2B SaaS/Tech company (familiarity with the software development world is a plus!)
- Proven experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Have a strong methodical approach to planning and executing cross-company projects
- Optimistic, team player, fast learner
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and excel in a high-paced, continuously changing environment