Director Solution Engineering
About The Position
Are you a «die-hard « techie passionate about people and business? Play a key role in the success of the Rookout rocket ship. The Director of solution engineering is tasked with building and running a world class team of professionals who are as adept with the intricacies of modern applications architecture as they are with building trust and rapport with introverted SW engineers. Being part of the high-growth sales team at rookout, the position includes hands-on mastery of various technological challenges while driving a results-oriented sales process.
- Day-to-day tasks will vary from running demo and discovery meetings with key prospects to resolving complex trial integration challenges.
- Team management and resource optimization to coordinate with internal stakeholders in R&D and Product.
- Strategic goals will include an ongoing improvement process of every element in the Solution engineering space of influence and analyzing accumulated customer feedback into actionable insights.
- 5+ years active experience as a developer / devops / or similar position
- At least 2+ years in a customer-facing management role
- 1+ year Experience with cloud-based solutions (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with microservice frameworks (K8s, Mesos, etc.) huge plus
- Experience with deployment solutions
- Solid oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of accelerating the sales cycle - big plus.