Rookout is hiring a Marketing Optimization Manager, who will create and optimize the B2B sales tools, collateral, and programs to increase conversion rates and accelerate our enterprise sales cycle throughout our funnels.
About the role:
- Own, analyze and optimize conversion rates across our marketing efforts and throughout the sales funnel to identify improvement opportunities - PPC, SEO, content syndication, events, etc.
- Devise content marketing programs and sales campaigns to accelerate the sales funnel, including KPI definition and measurement
- Manage the website; implement CRO and other changes using multiple vendors
- Manage Hubspot. Implement workflows, lead scoring, and emails within the Hubspot marketing platform
- Own end-to-end the content nurturing workflows, campaigns, and ongoing optimization.
- Define required content and creative assets, and work with a technical writer(s) to produce high quality content that drives prospective clients to action
- Work with the SDR teams to continually improve cadence emails, sales pitch, follow-ups, and objection handling techniques to improve MQL-to-SQL conversion rates
- Initiate lead gen and other marketing programs and projects
- Well versed in best practices and conversion optimization techniques, with continuous experimentation, A/B testing and adaptations.
- Passionate about growth hacking and driving impact through measurable results throughout the sales cycle.
- Continuously updated on bleeding edge CRO methodology and implementation across all channels
- 2+ years of B2B product/solution marketing experience in enterprise-facing dev tech
- Track record of identifying and seizing growth opportunities through content nurturing campaigns at scale
- Proven outstanding abilities to translate customer needs and market demand into sharp and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot
- Very strong verbal communication skills
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales and marketing