As our Sales Development Rep, you'll get to choose who will be the company's next clients. You will run the entire top of the funnel from choosing the strategic accounts thru speaking with C level decision makers and delivering those meetings to the sales reps.
What You’ll Do?
- The Sales Development Rep (SDR) works with outbound and inbound demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities that result in closed business.
- Connecting with prospects in a variety of ways
- Procuring quality opportunities on a weekly and monthly basis
- Documenting daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Collaborate with our Sales team to strategize on named accounts.
- Working closely with Sales to accelerate the sales cycle
- Representing Rookout with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
What You Should Have?
- Minimum 3 years of outbound and inbound sales experience in the software industry
- Promoting a product in a new category
- Experience developing leads in virtual-events - an advantage
- Selling to R&D executives and professionals - an advantage
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- B2B sales experience
- Previous SaaS experience - an advantage
- Methodological and organized
- Salesforce.com expertise