Slash debugging time by 80%
- Set ‘non-breaking’ breakpoints to get data without stopping or breaking
- Increase productivity and avoid context switching
- Effortlessly reproduce and solve bugs in dev, staging, and production
- Feel at home with our IDE-like online platform
Get instant visibility into your stack trace
- Get detailed, real-time, non-simulated data
- All the data you need – when you need it
- Full dump, metrics, variables, and more
- Top-notch security: with SOC2 certification, PII redaction, and a data-on-prem feature
Your Stack is Our Playground
Rookout accelerates our dev cycle by helping us release features and fix bugs much more quickly. We now have a clear understanding of how the code behaves in our microservice-oriented architecture.
Nadav Sharir, VP Engineering
Who Should use Rookout?
Rookout is meant to serve software and engineering teams, including developers, DevOps, SREs, production engineers and tier-3 support engineers.
What's the difference between Rookout and Exception Management and/or APM tools?
Our business focus is on-demand data collection and pipelining, not data aggregation and analytics. The data we collect can be sent to any destination including your APM and/or Exception Management tool.
Which platforms and cloud environments are you supporting?
Currently, we’re supporting: NodeJS 4, 6 and 8; JVM Oracle JRE 7 and 8 and OpenJDK 7 and 8; CPython 2.7 (Linux only), and PyPy versions 5.6-5.8 (Linux only). We’re in the process of supporting more platforms such as Ruby, Go,.Net, and PHP.
Rookout is cloud-agnostic, plus, we support most PaaS and Serverless layouts.
How long does it take to install Rookout?
Integrating Rookout with your application usually takes 15 – 30 minutes. In some configurations, it can take up to a few hours.
What level of support are you offering?
How about security and compliance?
We’re SOC2 Type2 compliant and implemented security best practices across the entire solution.
Spend less time debugging, more time writing great code!