Jobvite’s Cloud-Transformation Made Easy With AWS and Rookout
Organizations are moving their applications and infrastructure to the cloud to reduce costs and gain elasticity and agility. This has caused a wave of adoption of cloud-native technologies, especially Kubernetes.
And while we all love cloud-native technologies, it’s been very apparent that using them comes with its own unique set of challenges. The only way to maintain the velocity and quality of a cloud-native app? By being able to dive deep into running code and collect the metrics, logs, and traces needed in real-time.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- Why traditional monitoring and observability tools won’t help get you where you need to go
- Jobvite’s Kubernetes transformation: the good, the bad, and why to jump on the Bandwagon
- War stories from firsthand cloud-native transformation experiences
- How Rookout helped reduce observability barriers for Jobvite
- How the use of a developer-first observability tool helped reduce observability barriers in CI/CD processes and improve product velocity
Josh HendrickSr. Solutions Engineer
Joshua Jackson Sr. Director of Engineering
David Kincaid Sr. Director of Engineering
Garrett Johnson Solutions Architect