After a banner year we are in the process of expanding our US team and are looking to hire a passionate Developer Evangelist & Community Influencer that will set and drive our engagement with the Dev & DevOps community.
Developer Evangelist & Community Thought Leader – Software – Developer & DevOps Tools Pioneer.
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Substantial Stock Options
- Joining the marketing and sales team in the US & Israel you will help define the Strategy & Execute on the Plan for raising awareness of our technology among developers and DevOps professionals both on-line and in-person (events, meetups).
- Work closely with our 2 founders, VP of Marketing and VP of Sales to lead our market education efforts.
- Content generation: blog posts, articles, responding to market events.
- Apply for speaking opportunities at meetups, trade-shows and other relevant events.
- Focus is on the US/Canada market, with occasional support for activities in other regions.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following experience:
- Developer background a MUST.
- Technical marketing/Product Marketing leadership role a PLUS.
- Prior experience as a Dev. Evangelist a PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to start/participate in a Dev. community, Speaking engagements,
- Demonstrated relevant Social Media Influencer status (Twitter followers)
- Demonstrated track-record of contributing topics and speaking at DevOps, Develops, Logging, APM events and trade-shows.
- Strong background working in one of the following areas of software technology:Micro-services, Devops, Logging, APM.
- You will be a self-starter who is motivated to work as part of a small growing team in a ‘start-up’ environment.
- You will be a strong communicator who is comfortable speaking to groups of people at events as an “evangelist” for this exciting product set.
- You are interested in getting in at ‘ground level’ in a Start-Up which can offer future leadership opportunities.
- US citizen or green-card holder only.