Digital Marketing Manager, who will create the B2B sales tools, collateral, and programs to increase conversion rates and accelerate our enterprise sales cycle throughout our funnels.
About the role:
- Own and analyze conversion rates across our marketing efforts and throughout the sales funnel to identify improvement opportunities - PPC, SEO, content syndication, events, etc.
- Devise content marketing programs and sales campaigns to accelerate the sales funnel and increase the average contract value
- Define required content and creative assets, and work with a technical writer(s) to produce high quality content that drives prospective clients to action
- Own end-to-end the content nurturing workflows, campaigns, and ongoing optimization.
- Manage Hubspot. Implement needed workflows, lead scoring, and emails within the Hubspot marketing platform
- Work with the SDR teams to continually improve cadence emails, sales pitch, follow-ups, and objection handling techniques to improve MQL-to-SQL conversion rates
- Initiate lead gen and other marketing programs and projects
- 2+ years of B2B product/solution marketing experience in enterprise software companies
- Proven outstanding abilities to translate customer needs and market demand into sharp and compelling messaging, content, sales tools, and campaigns to help us meet our business goals
- Track record of identifying and seizing growth opportunities through content nurturing campaigns at scale
- Passionate about driving impact through measurable results throughout the sales cycle.
- Storyteller at heart, with outstanding written skills.
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot
- Very strong verbal communication skills
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders across sales and marketing