Customer Success Manager
About The Position
As a Customer Success Manager, you will build and execute an account-specific relationship framework, including regularly scheduled status calls, QBRs, account documentation, reference management, and account planning sessions. You will also manage a portfolio of accounts focused on renewals and expansion.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and positive persona with a technical background who enjoys integrating that with a business skillset. You will have great interpersonal skills and a strong bias towards excellent customer value approaches.
- Own day-to-day communication and build value-add partnerships with a portfolio of highly technical customers worldwide.
- Deeply understand the customers’ working processes, business goals, and key performance indicators, and help them embed the platform into their R&D routine.
- Lead quarterly executive business reviews with strategic customers.
- Be a champion for client needs internally - communicate and help prioritize client needs with Product Management, R&D, and Support.
- Run and analyze customers’ usage patterns, uncover insights, create client improvement strategies, and communicate lessons.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with a focus on renewals and expansions
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace.
- Protect existing revenue streams, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn
- Meet net retention and CSAT/NPS KPIs through data-driven analysis, planning, and execution
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (R&D, Product, Marketing, Sales), strategic account planning, and internal advocacy.
- 4+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager or Post Sales Account Management role, managing relationships with technical customers for a B2B SaaS product.
- Experience in positions targeted on net retention with main KPIs on low churn and expansions: Upsells & cross-sells.
- A technical background.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Self-starter who operates well with ambiguity.
- A strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed.
- Executive project management skills and an ability to communicate effectively across the C-suite.
- Experience working with Salesforce & Web-based technologies