VP Product - TLV
About The Position
As our VP of Product, you will help Rookout influence the lives of millions of developers by allowing them to bring their code to life. Rookout offers developers an unprecedented understanding of their code across the lifecycle by building innovative & valuable products. You will be responsible for designing our product vision & strategy, roadmap & execution. You will play a pivotal role in directing the overall strategy & growth. You will inspire teams & stakeholders to execute against vision and goals while demonstrating leadership and great communicative skills. In your role, you will be part of the senior leadership team.
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product.
- Build the product strategy & roadmap
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Guide engineering teams to deliver with optimal time-to-market, quality, and resources.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, support, and other stakeholders to reshape
- Proactively engage customers and relevant internal stakeholders to provide input for product strategy and planned functionalities.
- Collaborate with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead a strong product team while promoting a continuous delivery culture passionate about customer outcomes with measurable key results
- Continuously transform opportunities and needs into products and features
- Extensive product strategy and management experience and a track record of building and scaling intuitive, compelling customer-focused products
- Previous relevant executive leadership experience in SaaS, B2B companies, Dev Tools, and Cyber Security.
- Experience with customer acquisitions, onboarding, upsells, and engagement
- Prior experience defining world-class product processes and principles; experience with helping teams to a well-defined product lifecycle centered around success metrics
- A strong history of relationship-building and collaboration with sales, R&D, and marketing organizations
- Proven experience in UX design with the ability to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this product will scale according to modern best-practices
- Experience working on or leading enterprise/business-to-business products
- Strong communication, influence, and cross-functional collaboration skills; able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts