Senior Product Marketing Manager - TLV
About The Position
Rookout is disrupting the software development market with groundbreaking tools that cater specifically to software engineers, providing them with dynamic observability solutions created by developers, for developers. As a developer-focused company, our goal is to enable engineering teams to get instant access to code-level data. Helping them to fix bugs faster, optimize R&D costs and resources, and maintain the company customers’ experience.
Rookout is growing fast, and with it so is our Marketing Team. You have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding marketing team and lead the efforts of influencing and impacting the market adoption of our offerings.
- Craft and refine compelling messaging about Rookout’s value to the market and drive clarity and consistency of the message across company channels.
- Create sales kits that enable our sales teams to meet our business goals for new and existing customers - including sales decks, demos, solution overviews, success stories, and competitive positioning.
- Manage product/solution launches in collaboration with the product team, communication, and demand generation while ensuring key product & technical marketing deliverables are executed on time with high-quality.
- Continuously analyze market trends and competitive positioning to align messaging, go-to-market campaign themes, and content development.
- Support the on-boarding of partners with marketplace assets, channels sales kits, and on-going joint marketing activities.
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company - a must
- B2D or software/coding/Dev/DevOps experience - a huge plus
- Ability to develop compelling messaging and razor-sharp positioning
- Creative, motivated, self-starter
- Have a technical curiosity and aptitude, but are a marketer at heart with passion and talent for content creation, marketing, and communications
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
- Native/fluent English speaker, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can build strong relationships with peers and company stakeholders
- Technical background in building software big plus– You will need to be able to demo the product and speak “developer-speak”
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, marketing, or business, MBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel abroad, 1-2 times per quarter