Developer Evangelist - TLV
About The Position
Rookout is a developer-first company that helps engineers instantly access code-level data to troubleshoot and debug cloud-native applications easier and faster. Rookout is growing quickly and with it so is our Marketing Team. You have an exciting opportunity to join our expanding marketing team as a Developer Evangelist & Community influencer.
If you like sharing knowledge, building communities, and are passionate about helping developers troubleshoot and debug cloud-native applications faster, we would love to hear from you!
- Lead our engagement with the Dev & DevOps communities and all relevant social platforms and venues.
- Teach about cloud-native development practices and technologies, including 3rd party tooling (in addition to our products), and crafting different communication assets such coding demos, blogs, pre-recorded talks, etc
- Grow and develop the success of the debugging experience by finding innovative ways to create additional awareness and momentum
- Build and nurture relationships with employees, 3rd party champions, and community leaders
- Apply and conduct talks - including the creation of other relevant content assets -at meetups, trade-shows, and other relevant events.
- Developer background a MUST.
- Prior experience as a Dev Evangelist a PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to start/participate in dev communities and/or speaking engagements at tradeshows
- Demonstrated relevant Social Media Influencer status (followers/engagement)
- Experience working in one of the following areas of software technology: microservices, DevOps, Logging, APM - a PLUS
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
- Strong communication skills who is comfortable speaking to groups of people at events as an “evangelist” for this exciting product set