Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Do you get a kick out of helping businesses succeed? Then you just might be our next Rooketeer! Join our highly-talented dynamic team as we pursue our vision of helping developers deliver better software.
With Rookout, developers can review parts of their live code on demand, even while it is running. We simplify and accelerate the data collection process and save hours (or days, or even weeks) of dev and DevOps work.
As our Sales Development Rep, you'll get to choose who will be the company's next clients. You will run the entire top of the funnel from choosing the strategic accounts thru speaking with C-level decision-makers and delivering those meetings to the sales reps.
This role gives you an opportunity to join a sales team in a growing company and grow your career.
- The Sales Development Rep (SDR) works with outbound and inbound demand generation to uncover and craft new opportunities that result in closed business.
- Connecting with prospects in a variety of ways
- Documenting daily activities
- Collaborate with our Sales and Marketing teams to strategize on named accounts.
- Representing Rookout with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- A minimum 1 year of outbound and inbound sales experience in the SaaS/software industry is preferred
- Selling to R&D, Engineering executives and professionals preferred
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/ listening skills and ability to engage prospects
- Fearless attitude and hunter mentality - willing to take intelligent risks
- Strategic planning abilities
- B2B sales experience
- Methodological and organized
What we offer:
- The anticipated salary range for this role is between $45K-$65K + Variable. Actual starting pay may vary based on a range of factors which can include experience, skills, and scope
- Health, Dental, and vision insurance are paid fully by the company for the employee
- Company stock options