Success Architect - US East Coast
About The Position
As our Success Architect, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership for Rookout's Dynamic Observability tools, working directly with a range of software companies. You will provide tailored technical guidance, ensuring they successfully implement Rookout and reap the benefits from the technology. You will need to drive the perfect balance between the client’s and Rookout’s needs and goals, while maintaining strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders. You will need to learn new, complex technologies on the fly and will directly influence Rookout’s success and growth.
- Partner with Rookout’s Sales, Customer Success, Product, and R&D teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end goal of customer onboarding, adoption, and retention.
- Drive customer onboarding activities to successful adoption, leveraging your technical, project management, and business acumen skills
- Engage directly with customers to troubleshoot issues and queries, provide technical and functional training, and address customers' new requirements.
- Be the voice of the customer, to the company, highlighting feature requests and issues encountered
- Manage expectations on the customer side as well as technical relationships lead technical and business discussions addressing comparison to alternative/s and have a deep dive on solution architecture.
- Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and R&D feeding requirements and priorities.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience working with programming languages and a deep understanding of DevOps
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical customer-facing roles as a Customer Success Manager, Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, System Engineer, or Software Developer with experience in leading projects and/or working with customers
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn and understand new development tools
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
- Self-starter, troubleshooter, and team player with the ability to work independently while the team is remote